Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Another Day, Another Picnic

Recently, I've been thinking about how fortunate I am -- how fortunate we all are, really -- to be living this blessed life. Perhaps it's the weather - the signs of  new life and rejuvenation that surround us all this time of year. Smile (sigh) causing me to pause and reflect on how I can truly make these moments matter more, than so many of my Winter days, not too long ago, that I wished away ...


Post Picnic Rita's


Piper "O"



Growling Gray Bear


Ballerina Girl


"Anything you can do, I can do better" ... and so it begins

I knew it was going to be a good week when I added another item to my everyday bag
... a good old tube of sunscreen.

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOOOOOVE these kids!!! and your beautiful creativity xoxo

    ReplyDelete