Friday, May 29, 2009

Trumpets!!

Kids say the craziest things sometimes. Our Gray is no different. Recently, with all of his might, he's been blurting out "trumpets," here and there. We don't have a single trumpet in the house or even a book featuring a trumpet, but perhaps we should buy one. What makes him happy, makes me happy and so, trumpets it is.

We went to Dutch Wonderland this week with friends of ours. What a cool place that I'm sure we'll visit again and again and again. In addition to some pictures from our latest adventure, I've included some other May shots!


Pretty Piper

Handsome Gray

Gray kindly posing with his sister @ my request :)

Wild Woman lunching at Dutch Wonderland

Gray catches a ride on a Bulldozer

Gray plays dress up with one of Pop-Pop's Lacrosse Helmets

Piper Lou and Daddy-O

Check me out! Gray is a now proud member of the County Library

My Sous-Chefs

Snack Time @ the ZOO

No comments:

Post a Comment